Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Product Review and Swatches: NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams

     When I saw these babies from Shen's Addiction (here), I knew that  I just had to try them.  I got five shades and here's what I think...

Pros:
  • inexpensive (got three of them for P325 each and P320 each for the other two)
  • gorgeous shades
  • creamy upon application but dries to a matte finish
  • smells delicious (too bad it doesn't taste that way)
  • lasts for  4 hours without drinking/eating
  • doesn't dry out my lips 
Cons:
  • enhances lip lines (will try it with a lip balm next time)
  • not available locally 

Please check out the pictures below.:D
   





Stockholm, Antwerp, Milan, San Paulo, and Addis Ababa (no flash) 


Stockholm, Antwerp, Milan, San Paulo, and Addis Ababa (with flash) 

         I love Stockholm, Milan, San Paulo, and Addis Ababa.  Antwerp didn't suit me that well but I'm sure it will look awesome on others.  I might get Monte Carlo and Amsterdam next.:D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment